Search This Blog

Thursday 26 January 2012

Boxer Amir Khan Fiancée didnt understand his Bolton accent

Pretty American student Faryal Makhdoom, who is exchanging engagement rings with boxing sensation on 29 January 2012 admitted she found it hard with Amir khan's Bolton accent when they first met. She said "in the beginning I really couldn't understand him. "I was used to London accents and thought that's how everyone spoke in Britain"

"he'd say things like 'daft' and 'innit' and I had no idea what they meant. He'd say, 'dont be daft' and I'd be wondering what 'daft' was supposed to be!"

Faryal, 20, said "everything is fine with us now, my ear is tuned in. I enjoyed my time in Bolton but it was different to New York, especially the street, they looked so little"

They will swap rings in front of 1,000 people at a lavish £150,000 engagement party at Bolton Wanderers Reebok Stadium. Wayne Rooney, Rio Ferdinand, Boxers Ricky Hatton, David Haye and Bolton Football stars Kevin Davies are top of the guest list.

No comments:

Post a Comment